Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Note From Steve In Seattle

We recently shipped a trailer to our customer Steve in Seattle and he took a few minutes to drop us a line. Steve purchased an Escapade Elite and sent us a note to say he was really enjoying it, so permission to post his comments. Steve writes:

"I'll endorse this trailer all you want! Loaded, empty, 90 MPH or 5 MPH, it just doesn't matter. I think the suspension is better than the one on my ride! I just made a 500 mile trip with a passenger and half loaded trailer on scenic roads and still averaged 38 MPG on my Wing! I am not only ecstatic with the trailer, but your staff and the support as well! I spoke mostly with Sandy and enjoyed our conversations. She has such a congenial personality you just don't want to get off the phone. I've already recommended Open Road to two of my buddies. I have a 1700 mile trip (round trip) scheduled in July so I will try to send pictures.

Use my endorsement all you want, I couldn't be happier."



Thanks Steve -- Ride Safe!

No comments: